is hiring a
DIGITAL CONTENT CREATOR (m/f)
who dreams of working for a better environment, and who is looking for a challenge in an internationally structured NGO.
Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning organisation that acts to change attitudes and behaviour, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of digital content with the aim to advance and contribute to Greenpeace campaigns, and expand our digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and an interest in new technologies.Your tasks:
- You are in charge of creating & managing rich content for multiple websites CMS-software based (WordPress), digital campaigns & social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat,…).
- You produce digital content on an ongoing basis in support of our projects and to attract and engage supporters through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- You check if all content is in line with the campaign objectives & brand guidelines.
- You are familiar with and master (a number of) technical requirements for digital content.
- You convince others of your creative ideas or of creative ideas from others that you bring into the organization.
- You come up with strategic ideas & digital innovations, and participate in brainstorms.
- You are passionate about (digital) content, creativity & visual storytelling.
- You are an active user of social media channels.
- You track the latest trends and you are eager to test new content formats & digital applications.
- You never leave home without your smartphone and love to test new technologies.
- You structure campaign input & build strong content plans/strategies.
- You deliver on time, with strict quality control.
- Your Dutch and English are excellent, knowledge of French is a plus.
- You are eager to learn, proactive & aim high.
- You are a team player, immune to stress and you can manage multiple projects at the same time.
- You have a good knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
- Bonus skills: Final Cut Pro X or Adobe After Effects
- A full-time permanent contract (part-time options can be discussed);
- A dynamic, young, and pleasant working environment;
- Interesting additional benefits (meal vouchers, a complete 13th month, hospitalisation insurance and additional holidays);
- A challenging job.
Interested in this job offer? We invite you to consult a detailed job description on our website www.greenpeace.be
(Kom in actie: Jobs / Agir avec nous: Emplois), where you will also learn more about the application procedure.