IFOAM EU: is hiring Policy Analyst on Agriculture, Environment and Food
Policy Analyst on Agriculture, Environment and Food
Would you like to join our dynamic policy team for a full-time position? We are currently looking for a motivated person to complete the team.
Please read the full vacancy description and apply by sending your Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 January 2018.
Only complete applications using the Application Form will be considered.
Qualifications and Experience
• Higher level education or equivalent
• Proven ability to research and understand complex technical topics related to environmental and agriculture policies
• Experience in a variety of IT applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Knowledge and skills
• Structured thinking and excellent writing skills
• Knowledge of EU agricultural, food and environmental policies
• Knowledge of EU institutions and of the EU legislative process
• Effective communication skills in English
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• High attention to details & well organized
• Ability to work in a truly intercultural environment
• Understanding of and empathy with the aims and objectives of IFOAM EU
People selected will be invited for an interview on 22, 23 and 24 January at IFOAM EU Office – SAVE THE DATE IN YOUR AGENDA!