IFOAM EU is hiring Policy Officer on Agriculture and the CAP
• Policy Officer on Agriculture and the CAP
If you have good understanding of EU agricultural and relevant environmental policies, apply now for this position. We are currently looking for a talented person to join the team.
Please read the full vacancy description and apply by sending your Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 January 2018.
Only complete applications using the Application Form will be considered.
Qualifications and Experience
• Higher level education or equivalent
• At least two/three years of relevant work experience, preferably in non-governmental organisations and/or farmers organisations
• Experience in a variety of IT applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Knowledge and skills
• Good knowledge of the EU agricultural and relevant environmental policies in particular of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)
• Knowledge of EU institutions and of the EU legislative process
• Excellent communication skills in English including verbal, written and presentation skills
• Able to write well and translate complex issues into simple language that non-experts can understand
• High attention to details & well organized
• Ability to work well in an inter-cultural environment
• Understanding of and empathy with the aims and objectives of IFOAM EU
People selected will be invited for an interview on 22, 23 and 24 January at IFOAM EU Office – SAVE THE DATE IN YOUR AGENDA!