IFOAM EU is hiring IT Assistant
• IT Assistant
We are currently looking for a skilled and flexible person who would like to work full-time as IT Assistant. You will report to the IFOAM EU director.
Please read the full vacancy description and apply by sending your Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 January 2018.
Only complete applications using the Application Form will be considered.
Qualifications and Experience
• Education in IT
• No working experience required
Knowledge and skills
• Knowledge of the main CMS
• Knowledge of CRM and SharePoint
• Effective communication skills in English
• Proactive and solution oriented
• Be able to manage own tasks and priorities effectively
• Able to develop your work independently
• Ability to work well in an inter-cultural environment
• Understanding of and empathy with the aims and objectives of IFOAM EU
People selected will be invited for an interview on 24 January at IFOAM EU Office – SAVE THE DATE IN YOUR AGENDA!