is hiring a
PROJECT LEADER (m/f)
who dream of working for a better environment, and who are looking for a challenge in an internationally structured NGO.
Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning organisation that acts to change attitudes and behaviour, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace.
Greenpeace attaches a lot of importance to equality of opportunity, for that reason we give priority to qualities of people irrespective of their gender, origin, age or handicap.Your tasks:
- Lead, coordinate and supervise all aspects of interdepartmental projects.
- Empower and guide all staff and volunteers of interdisciplinary project teams.
- Implement project strategies.
- Define, coordinate and supervise the work plans of the project teams.
- Develop and manage the overall project budgets.
- Ensure a good communication flow between the project team members and see to the delegation of responsibilities.
- Apply the agreed monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Report on the evolution of the projects.
- Evaluate the project team members on their contribution to the project.
- You are motivated by the Greenpeace values and objectives.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- You have relevant professional experience, e.g. in project management and coordination, time management.
- You have strong planning skills and are capable to overview multiple projects.
- You perform well under time pressure and you are stress resistant.
- You have strong decision making skills.
- You are an excellent team player, and you know how to motivate people and how to create a positive team spirit.
- You are assertive.
- A full-time permanent contract;
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment;
- Interesting additional benefits (meal vouchers, a complete 13th month, hospitalisation insurance and additional holidays);
- A challenging job.
Interested in this job offer?
We invite you to consult a detailed job description on our website www.greenpeace.be
(see “Jobs” below the home page), where you will also learn more about the application procedure.